I really hate how online competitions nowadays all give you extra entries for every person you invite.
I want to enter a game of chance, not a fucking popularity contest.
Rest assured, should I ever run some kind of prize-based promotion, it will be limited to one entry per person, selected by RNG.
do you ever hate someone so much but you don’t even have a valid reason
you’re just like
And then they give you a reason and its like
Then when you tell your friends and they ignore your advice, only to find out later on that you were right, and you’re just like
- Me:*playing Tomb Raider*
- Grandmother who is visiting for the weekend:Mind if I sit with you?
- Me:*squirming slightly because there is gore and swearing in this game and my grandmother is a sweet old lady: Um, if you want to.
- Grandmother:*sits* Thank you, dear.
- Me:*continuing to play for about five minutes*
- Grandmother:LOOK OUT THERE ARE THREE COMING DOWN THE HILL
- Grandmother:THAT WAS POINT BLANK HOW ARE THEY ALIVE
- Grandmother:OOOHH YOU MADE THAT EXPLODE
- Grandmother:STOP KILLING MY GRANDDAUGHTER
- Grandmother:KILL THEM KILL THEM ALL
- Grandmother:OHHHHH YOU SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD OHHHHHHHHH
- Grandmother:RUN RUN RUN YOU’RE ABOUT TO DIE RUN
- Grandmother:OKAY NOW KILL THEM ALL
- Me:*slowly turns to look at her* Grandma
- Grandmother:*sweet smile* Hmm?
- Me:Grandma oh my god
- Grandmother:*more smiling* Well, hurry up and kill everyone else, I want to see you save this Sam person.
- Grandmother:Kill them.